Monday, September 8, 2008

  • Went to the Riverfront Pops on Saturday with the Gendler's crew and some new additions. Started off the day by meeting up with Andy and Dawn about 12:30. Helped Andy make up some cheese trays before meeting up with Steve and getting to the stadium 45 minutes before the doors opened to get seats. We ended up getting a great spot in between the pitcher's mound and second base and staked out our claim. It turned out to be a great event, even if Darth Fat (a Darth Vader who looked like me in a Vader suit but with a limp) was kind of cheesy when he took the stage for the Star Wars themed portion of the concert. Saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in awhile, met some new folks, and generally missed the good ol' days of Gendler's when things like this were common place.

  • I bought the Aliens Quadrilogy 9-disc Box Set off of Amazon.com for $25. It was 65% off. Don't judge me.

  • Today, it rained all day at work. I got very, very wet in the most literal sense of the word.

  • Began wondering if I wouldn't enjoy My Chemical Romance more if they had come out in the mid-to-early 90s.

  • I keep thinking about two web series I really want to shoot. Unfortunately, while I feel I have the know-how to do it, I don't feel my equipment is up to handling what I want to do. Nor do I feel I have the production staff necessary to pull something like these off. They are...ambitious. I'm going to try something smaller and see if I can't work towards those projects.

No comments: