Monday, November 10, 2008

  • I've been sick on and off for the last few weeks. Everytime I start to get better, I get sick again. This sucks.

  • Been hanging out with the ladies. Nothing else to report about that (really, just hanging out).

  • Went to Bent River last night with Andy and my friend Steph. Her brother-in-law joined us and that's when Andy and I realized we knew him from a Heart of America function we'd attended for Gendler's a couple of years ago. We sat around having drinks there for awhile, then moved over to the Dewdrop Inn where Andy's buddy Jeff was bartending. Ate some pizzas there, had a couple more drinks, then headed home.

  • Ran some errands today. Haven't really been feeling well. Met Andy for lunch and went to Noodles in Davenport. They're actually pretty good. This was the second time I've been there and I've got to say, the place is growing on me.

  • Bought an NES compatible video game console. It's not a Nintendo per se, but it will play all of the old school NES games. Picked up "Ninja Gaiden," "The Legend of Zelda," and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse" with it. CIII freezes up everytime you get to a certain point on the first level, so I'm taking that back. Thinking about swapping it for either "Punch Out" or "Super Mario Bros. 2."

No comments: