Thursday, December 31, 2009

So, I haven't blogged about my life in quite some time. No real reason, really. Just didn't feel like it.

But, I figured I'd change that a little bit. So here goes.

- Have spent the greater part of the last two months working on an indie flick. We're on break over the holidays but should resume shooting fairly soon.

- Have spent the greater part of my break from the movie working at Lowe's. A lot of people there give me crap for "never being there" but I seem to be getting 35-40 hours weekly. That's an awful lot of hours for someone who is "never there." Assholes.

- I've been finding myself longing to work on my novel more and more lately. I'm in the second draft and would really like to have it finished up before June.

- My back is out again. Argh.

- I received a ton of Best Buy gift cards and cash for Christmas. So, I bought a Playstation 3 with "Donnie Darko," "Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Darkside," and "King Kong (2005)" on Blu-Ray. Good deal.

- My New Year's resolutions are to finish my movie, my novel, and to get below the 200 lb. mark.

No comments: