Sunday, December 28, 2008

  • My sister flew in from Boston.

  • Got snowed in the house for two days the weekend before Christmas. It sucked.
  • Went with Trisha to the Bierstube to meet up with a bunch of friends including Jared K. and his friend Rachel, Andy and Dawn, Megan, Craig, Steph P., John Creger, and Bradley. Had a good time eating, drinking, and karaoking. I didn't sing that night as I was feeling a step off.

  • Had a good Christmas. Opened presents with the immediate family in the morning and the extended family in the afternoon and evening. I received a shotgun mic, a couple of shirts, a big Star Wars coffee table book, money, and the following DVDs: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 1 & 2, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 3, The Creature from the Black Lagoon Legacy Collection, and Kenneth Branaugh's Hamlet. I spent the greater portion of the day playing Mario Kart with Trisha, Boomer, John and Willie. Also, a small portion of time was devoted to shooting whoever was wearing my yarmulke with my cousin Jake's Nerf Vulcan EBF-25 Blaster. Maaaaan, is that thing awesome.

  • Ripped the muffler off my car. Not happy about that. Not at all.

  • Went to a housewarming party at Erin and Jeremy's. Apart from one drunken asshole, it was a good time. Saw a lot of people there: Andy and Dawn, Brad and Patty, Boomer, Melissa, Denise, Seth Kruse, Steve, Brendan, John Hannon, Carly and Paul, and more.

  • I'm now recommending people check out the television show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." You can check it out on Hulu, which is how I've watched the first four seasons in the last month or so. It's definitely ranked up there among my favorite comedy shows, like "Seinfeld," "Scrubs," "Arrested Development," "The Office," and "Flight of the Conchords." Good stuff and I hope you give it a look.

No comments: