Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big, Big, House

I like drawing floor plans for houses. It's something I've done for a long time. I'll throw a movie on, grab some paper, and sketch out some plans. It's a way of relaxing for me and a stress reliever.

Last night, Kristin and I were looking at different floors plans for houses online and I came across one that we both really liked with a Colonial style house. Still, as much as I liked it, there were a couple of things that it didn't have that I wanted, namely a library. Also, I didn't like that the side additions didn't meet up with the front of the house.

As such, I've gone ahead and modified the plans, including drawing up the basement. So, here's my version of the plans we liked and a house that I would like to someday live in:

FIRST FLOOR


SECOND FLOOR


BASEMENT

No comments: